SAMYUNG SAR-9 SART search and rescue transponder GMDSS Marine Equipment. Samyung SAR-9 is a Radar Transponder, which is operated in 9.2~ 9.5 GHz(3cm) marine radar band.
When a radar signal is received from a SAR craft, the SAR-9 automatically starts to transmit a response signal echoing to that Radar.
SAR craft can identify SART s location on the radar screen with 12 in-line dots.
Once activated, the SAR-9 will remain in stand-by condition for 96 hours followed by minimum 8 hours transmission.
Stok produk terbatas, buruan beli!
• Complied with related IMO/GMDSS requirements
• Designed for reliable operation in the roughest of marine environments
• Lightweight and rugged construction is suitable for placing at life-rafts.
• Complete set with a life-raft mounting kit
• Efficiently assisting ship or survival craft rescue operations
• Frequency : 9.2 ~9.5 GHz
• Polarization : Horizontal
• Vertical beam width : +12.5 Degrees
• Azimuthal beam width : Omnidirectional to ±2dB
• Radiated power : > 400mW (+26dBm)
• Form of sweep : Sawtooth(12 sweeps)
• Pulse emission : < 100㎲
• Forward sweep time : 7.5㎲ ± 1㎲
• Return sweep time : 0.4㎲ ± 0.1㎲
• Recovery time : < 10㎲
• Response time : < 0.5㎲
• Effective sensitivity : better than -50dBm
• Duration of operation : 96 hours in standby condition followed by a minimum 8 hours of transmitting while being
continuously interrogated by an X-band radar with a pulse repetition frequency of 1KHz at extreme temperatures
• Battery life : 5 years
• Temperature range : Operating -20℃ to 55℃, Storage -30℃ to 65℃
No customer comments for the moment.